15 album covers that aimed for seductive but landed on cringeworthy
Album covers feature a wealth of cool, creepy and cringeworthy stuff, with some covers becoming iconic, including the Beatles Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club album, and others becoming notorious, such as David Bowies Diamond Dogs full spread.
Over at sadanduseless.com, where theyre neither of those things, theyve been looking at album covers that tried that little bit too hard to be sexy and ended up as cringeworthy AF.
These are our favourites.
1. Were so grateful for those undies
2. His mums going to go mad when she finds out her favourite throw is missing
3. Leave, mate. Nobodys stopping you
4. Burt Reynolds: the desperate years
5. When youve got sexy LP modelling at 4, but tennis training at 6:30
6. I swear to God, Pete if you dont move your foot
7. One of the many eye-watering accordion injuries seen in A&E each week
8. What business would that be, Gary?
The post 15 album covers that aimed for seductive but landed on cringeworthy appeared first on The Poke.